angkinabuhi

Sunday, April 26, 2009

morning thought


i'm thinking about my life...
how i've been and what have i become
i have a lot of things in mind, things that i can hardly understand...

i guess, im just too overwhelmed by this feeling.
i suppose, im just too carried away by a feeling i cannot explain to the point that im forgetting myself and my responsibilities
or maybe, i just intend to forget them...

being in a state of confusion bewilders me
it seems that things are getting complicated each day
or perhaps im making matters complicated...

all i ever wanted is to be happy, live a life of simplicity and contentment...
be able to see the people that i love and share my happiness with them

yet, i can't find serenity nor consolation...
or am i too blind to see that things can't go my way
afraid to accept that life isn't perfect after all..

whatever it maybe, i hope that id be able to seek answers
and be able to find what my heart truly longs for...
posted by angkinabuhi at 9:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home