angkinabuhi

Sunday, April 26, 2009

...

when time comes that you have to let go of everything that you hold dear...
a time when you have to harden your heart and accept the truth...
a time when you have to face reality..

you just have to be brave enough to look at life in a different perspective
in a whole new sanguine aspect…

yet, it’s quite obscure how you’d be able to tell yourself that it’s the other way around
that broken pieces can never be put back together,
that you have to stop believing that you can still mend the past

there are things I don’t understand
things that I don’t even want to think about
things that I hoped would end…

a life of bliss is what I ever wanted, and yet the further I try to experience and feel it,
the sadder I become…
ambiguous but this has to be…
posted by angkinabuhi at 10:01 PM

2 Comments:

there is always sadness in happiness...how ambiguous it seems...things are always like that..

June 30, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

yeah... i guess, life is designed that way...

July 1, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home