angkinabuhi

Monday, May 4, 2009

wonderful blessing


i've always believed in fairy tales and happy endings. i've always dreamt of falling in love and be able to do wondrous things. i've always fancied classic and romantic stuff with someone i could share my life with...

im loving someone so much and having this person in my life just completes my being; makes my life a lil' bit colorful and exciting...

the thought of this person lightens my heart and fills in the emptiness that i feel. indeed, a smile from this person emboldens a daunted spirit; cheers up a somber face; thrills one ordinary day for me and kindles a lonesome heart too. this someone made me believe that LOVE is a blessing. it is designed to touch one's heart in order to find happiness in all things that life offers; and in finding meaning and content in this crazy yet confusing world. im so blessed to have this person with me. im just so grateful that time allowed our paths to meet halfway.

if loving someone could be this intense, this profound, then why stop myself from feeling this way when all i could ask for is just right here? hmmm...

beyond any doubt, im willing to give everything that i have; everything that i could give; everything that i own; my life, my heart, my soul...

it's just so amazing how life was able to pull things off and got me here. it's incredibly remarkable when all i've ever wanted and longed for is just right in front of me. that all the things i dreamed about exists; that stories can end up happy; that make-believes can possibly happen after all...

i maybe living in that fairytale but, i believe that this is a fairytale that is meant to be real...

posted by angkinabuhi at 10:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home