angkinabuhi

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

broken

In the dark cold pavement
fear unwraps me, helpless, restless...
desolation empties the room
anger unveils the coldness
a reflection of remorse and hatred overruns me
revenge shatters from within
my eyes so weary
my lips so numb
my body so weak, so vulnerable...

a life wrecked out of someone else's pleasure
a life lost out of a man's cruelty
my future left with nothing but humiliation and contempt
a heart wanting to explode,
a mind seeking for answers.

better take away my life and everything that i have
and everything i believed as beautiful.
than leave me hanging in this pandemonium
in a nightmare of anguish and hell.

am i to be blamed?
am i to be condemned?
is shame to be put upon me?

a home i thought was a haven
a world i thought was perfect
never imagined it could be as devastating as this.
innocence was taken away from me
my dreams, my hopes, my being.

where am i to go,
when i have nothing left?
where can i find myself again?
will i still be...


posted by angkinabuhi at 2:03 AM

1 Comments:

... a diamond goes through a lot ... fire, chisel and sand blasts, all to shed so it's core remains to share it's shine and glow ... adored by all.

May 31, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home