angkinabuhi

Thursday, July 1, 2010

this longing

I still haven’t found what I’m looking for

I haven’t even known what that is

But deep down inside, I am searching for something

I’m looking for something that I do not possess

And hoping to finally get a grip of it

As much as I wanted to tell the world about this longing

I got nothing else to say but this…

The world deprives me from becoming who I am

I’ve been running everywhere to search for answers

I’ve been wandering around to see the truth

Everyday is a battle, each day is a chance

The closer I get to knowing the reason,

The farther I get to becoming who I wanna be

The world is such a vast horizon, none that exists is real

The question lies underneath this quest, of finding what there is

That the world is keeping from me.

Should I continue to dwell on this longing?

Or leave everything else on circumstance?

posted by angkinabuhi at 3:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home