angkinabuhi

Monday, December 28, 2009

"Mi Destino"


It's been long since you left me

And I forced myself to let go,

But when i saw you once more

My heart seemed to grow.

It's like something strange

A feeling that isn’t right,

I pretended that it's over

Yet deep inside I still wonder.

Is this what destiny is?

In just a click it's going to be like this?

You have hurt my heart before,

Now it's hard for me to open my door.

I had bear in mind that I lost you

And so you lost me too...

I was seeking for the reasons,

Then found out that love was at the wrong season.

I still ask myself why,

"Can't we make another try?

Just tell me if you will stay

Then I'll know if you're in my way."

But if we really are meant for each other

May time won't ruin and bother...

But loving you is setting you free,

And letting you go is my destiny.


this is one of my HS life's pieces...

posted by angkinabuhi at 10:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home