angkinabuhi

Monday, November 9, 2009

Waiting for my Shipment

I found a note of a girl and decided to tell the world about it…

Dear God, if you could make one miracle, could you please send me one? How long is the shipment? I’ll email you my address and all the information that you need. I need one badly… You’re the only person I know that could help me. I’ve asked everybody else but they refused.

I had a fight with my best friend this morning. She broke my pen and I was angry. She said she did not mean to break it but I was mad and shouted at her. She cried when I told her I can’t forgive her after what she did. It was my favorite pen, and I could never have one like it. She went home with a heavy heart and she would never want to go back to school not until she’d find the same pen that I had. She tried putting it together with some glue yet it didn’t work. Instead, she went to a bookstore to find that pen.

After a couple of hours, she was found lying in the street, drenched and all covered with blood. And the only thing she had in her hand was a pen and a little note that says “I finally found your favorite pen Jane, I’m sorry for messing up this morning.”

My best friend died. She was hit by a truck on her way to my house. I feel terribly bad about it. How will I tell Anna of how sorry I am for pulling her hair at school this morning? I need to tell her I was wrong for treating her that way. She was my bestest friend. I shouldn’t have shouted at her. I shouldn’t have told her I hate her.

One single miracle is all I ask Lord. Please let Anna open her eyes…


“When it’s too late, that’s when we realize our own mistake...” Anna didn't mean to break Jane's pen. Anna's life wouldn't have ended drastically if Jane forgave her. Do we have to lose someone before we'd tell them how sorry we were for taking them for granted? Life is too short to be wasted, learn to forgive and make the most of your time with people you care about...



posted by angkinabuhi at 9:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home