angkinabuhi

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the rain in my heart

whenever it rains very hard,
it makes my day feel very glad
i can't play games under the sun
but in the rain falling in my arms.

they fall like teardrops from my dear face
and fall into something near my dry place,
droplets and droplets they go astray
singing a sweet song day by day.

it's really fun to run and run
playing with soil and making a toy gun
hopping and jumping away i go
waiting for the sun to come, and go.

the smile you gave me day by day
makes me feel real happy and gay;
i laugh and laugh all day long
and i don't want anything but your sweet song.

oh rain! oh rain! please don't go away
you make my day really happy and gay
'coz it's fun to be with whenever you stay
and makes my teardrops being washed away.

every time you say goodbye,
it makes my teardrops fall from my eye
i love your tender thunder and lightning
which makes my heart full of loving.

now you're gone and the rainbow will come
the flowers will bloom and your tears will be done
i would miss you a lot my only one
'coz you're in my heart and makes my day fun.

and when in the night i look at the sky
there's something there that i can't deny
i really miss you my best friend ever
and i'll always remember you forever and ever.

every time i think of you
i would open the window and wait for you,
until my tears will fall down from me
i cry and cry forever it will be.

but when i realize that now you're gone
i go to my mother and say "my best friend is gone"
now i know you live very far apart
you'll always be forever the rain in my heart.

(my very first poem ever written... i was twelve then. it was raining and i hid myself under the table inside the classroom.)
posted by angkinabuhi at 9:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home